Trellis- A framework for a contemplative prayer life
Trellis, Inspired by St. Benedict's metaphor for the monastic "Rule of Life', the Trellis aims to guide the Christian contemplative prayer life.
Trellis is about:
Spiritual Life Mentoring:
- Spiritual Direction- (In-person, Skype, Google Hang-out, phone call)
- Retreat program planning- daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Prayer practices coaching -prayer of examen, lectio divina, centering prayer, breath prayer.
- Guided contemplative prayer retreat for 2- 30 persons (children, youth , youth workers or church group) ranging from one day to a week long retreat.
- Choose a retreat center or we can recommend a retreat center, camp ground, your church, home or backpacking in the wilderness.
Experiential prayer space- We curate or consult in creating a multi-sensory, experiential prayer space for you at your home or at your church.
Please contact us about cost and other inquiries
Archie Honrado, is a missionary, retreat guide, spiritual director, teacher, speaker and writer and a member of Youth With A Mission International since 1984.
Archie Honrado has served with Youth Specialties, Urban Youth Workers Institute, DeVos Urban Leadership Initiative, Youth For Christ SoCal, American Baptist Churches of Los Angeles, DC/LA, Wild Goose Festival and has guided retreat for youth groups.